This release includes further development on our implementation of Stripe, our internal billing system, improvements to the Subscription & Licensing area of the Portal, and Bug Fixes that were experienced by some of our users and partnered practice management systems brands customers.
- We added the ability to see more distinctive details regarding your payment methods, including being able to view past invoices which were migrated from our old billing system so that you can keep and reference as accurate records as possible when it comes to your invoicing history with us.
- We took further steps in completing the last phase of migrating all of our customers over to Stripe. All customers will be fully migrated within the next two weeks. As a reminder, when your account is migrated, you will see a brand new Subscription & Licensing section of the Administration tab of the Portal which allows you to control the assignment (activation/deactivation) of your client licenses. You will also be prompted to enter in your updated payment method information (either credit card or ACH draft from your chosen bank account) as we did not migrate your payment information in order to maintain highest security standards in this process. If you have any further questions about this, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to help you.
- Customers who have the Catalyst/Code Metro integration will now be able to see the name/title of the specific SOAP Note template used pull over to NPA Works for easier verification purposes.
- Mass duplicates in Playlists
- Receiving error message when attempting to open Skill Acquisition
- Inability to update Organizational Settings
- Device Tally buttons re-order list does not list names
- Error message when pulling certain Cumulative Reports