Multiple SOAP Notes templates are here!
We are so excited to bring our users the MUCH anticipated feature of Multiple SOAP Notes Templates! After extensive user research into the various needs of our customers and the requirements of many funding sources, the Catalyst team has developed the ability for customers to build and utilize as many different SOAP Note templates as you need. The use cases are pretty much endless; you can build your templates to suite a particular funding source's requirements, a certain type of session that corresponds with service codes, and much more! We've also made sure that every template that is created has at least the date, start time, and end time as default fields that must remain in order for the session data to be generated in the SOAP Note report.
In order for users to use the new Multiple SOAP Notes template feature on the mobile app, users MUST download the new app version. This is not available on the old app. You can use it in the Portal without a problem, but you will not be able to use this in the old app.
- Create SOAP Note Template
- Edit/Delete SOAP Note Fields
- Duplicate SOAP Note Template
- Delete SOAP Note Template
- Complete a SOAP Note Response in the App
- Zero Out Behaviors Not Working: Some of our users experienced problems with the "zero-out" functionality specifically for behaviors. This has been corrected.
- Student Codes Deleting Randomly: Some of our users noticed when they saved the student's code to be displayed on the student notebook, it was reverting back to a previous entry. This has been fixed.
- Defaults for Playlist Settings Change after Hitting Save: Some of our users noticed these errors when making changes to playlists. This has been addressed.
- Edit/Save SOAP Note Rendering: A few of our users ran into this issue while trying to edit entries on a SOAP Note. This has been fixed.
- SOAP Note Tab Error: Users were unable to correctly access the SOAP Note tab. This has been restored.