Migrating to Stripe
With the latest update, DataFinch Technologies is migrating your billing and subscription management to Stripe. Stripe is an online payment processing and subscription management platform created for businesses to make and accept payments online. Stripe is a well-established payment processing company operating in 25 countries and powering over 100,000 businesses.
Along with being an updated and improved payment processing system, there are also a few new features that will be available to you with Stripe:
- View individual license history.
- View and download individual or complete invoice history.
- Easier, more secure management of your payment methods.
- ACH (Automated Clearing House) capability to allow payments to be made directly from your bank account.
- Immediate verification and validation of payment.
A few things to know about this Migration:
- You will not need a separate login for Stripe. A Stripe account will be created for you using your Catalyst credentials.
- You will still access billing via Catalyst > Administration Section > Subscriptions & Licensing.
- The FIRST TIME your account is invoiced using Stripe after September 26, you will be prompted to re-enter your payment information. To maximize your security, we are not transferring payment information as part of the integration.
- After re-entering your payment information the first time, you will continue to receive notices of subscription and billing information via email as you have in the past.
- If you currently pay by check, you will now be able to pay via ACH using your bank account directly to make payments.
Your price per license is NOT changing, and you payment method will stay the same -- unless you would like to change it.
First Billing Cycle with Stripe
Access Subscription & Licensing from the Administration Menu in the Administration Section.
- Click Manage Subscription button.
- Add a Payment Method. You have the option to choose either Credit Card or ACH (Account Clearing House) linked directly to your bank account.
Note: If you choose ACH, you will momentarily directed to Stripe to enter bank information.
For additional help with Billing and Subscriptions, please visit the following help articles: