An Administrator now has the ability to require SOAP Notes at the Student level. If this feature is enabled, users will receive an extra visual prompt reminding them to complete a SOAP Note before exiting.
Enable Require SOAP Notes at Student Level:
Access Settings subtab from the Setup Tab in the Students Section.
- In Session Settings set Use Timesheet/SOAP Notes to Yes.
- Set Require SOAP Notes to Yes.
Note: In order to use Require SOAP Notes, Use Timesheet/SOAP Notes must also be enabled.
For more information, please see the Settings Subtab documentation.
- Data showing up on incorrect day in Weekly Trial Counts reports (both with and without user): Some of our users reported this issue with trial counts showing up on the following day instead of the day the trials were actually entered when they ran the Weekly Trial Counts report. This has been corrected and trials are reflected accurately.
- Signature Validation Error when signature is present: Several of our users experienced a validation error message when entering a signature for a SOAP Note. The application was not appropriately capturing the user interaction of entering a signature and was mistakenly giving the error message indicating a required field was missing. This has been addressed and should no longer be a problem.
- Welcome emails when new users are created not processing: Newly created users in Catalyst were not receiving their “Welcome” email with pertinent information in order to access their account. This has been fixed and emails are being generated appropriately now.
- Frequency targets not appearing in maintenance: Some of our users were not seeing their student’s frequency targets appear in the maintenance sections of the app even though they were displayed correctly in the portal. This has been corrected and frequency targets are showing accurately in the maintenance sections of the app.
- Reports requiring a specific therapist name to be chosen not working correctly: Users experienced problems generating the reports that are available ‘by therapist’, including the DTT Trial Sheet by Therapist, the Reliability Export, the User Productivity report, and the Weekly Trial Count by User report. The problem has been fixed and the reports are generating as they should be.