You asked, and we listened––the same SOAP Notes workflow you're already familiar with on your tablets can now be utilized on mobile phones! Create, view, and edit your SOAP Notes to manage your documentation on the go. You will see the new SOAP Notes tab at the top of the mobile navigation screen.
Note: There will be slight visual differences depending which operating system you are using.
To access SOAP Notes from a mobile phone, click the SOAP Notes button from the top tray.
- To view or edit a SOAP Note, click desired SOAP Note.
- To create a SOAP Note, click the Create button.
To edit a SOAP Note, click the Edit button.
For more information, please see the SOAP Notes functionality in the App documentation.
- Toileting Graph Correction: Some users reported discrepancies between the data shown on the graph and the raw data section when the "sit duration" was set to 00:00. This has been fixed.
- Mastery Criterion Processor: The issues concerning mastery checks not triggering properly was fixed and released earlier in this development cycle.
- Phase Line and Annotation Labeled with GUID: Some of our users reported seeing their phase lines or annotations being labeled with a GUID (Global Unique Identifier) instead of the correct label. This has been corrected.
- Monthly Session Report with Therapist Initials not Showing all Initials: Users experienced this bug when running the monthly report, and found discrepancies between days that data was taken and days when therapist's initials were shown. This has been fixed.