- Creating electronic signature in SOAP Notes in Portal - SOAP Note Entry Subtab
- View electronic signatures in SOAP Notes in Portal - SOAP Notes Subtab
- Create electronic signature in Forms in Portal - Form Entry Subtab
- Need Help? -This will take users to our Product Documentation and Help Articles within Zendesk.
- Suggest a Feature - This will give users access to our UserVoice platform that allows feature requests to be submitted and upvoted.
- Support Request - This will let users submit a request directly to our Customer Experience Team via Zendesk.
SOAP Notes not pulling in full name of supervisor: Some users noticed that one of the name fields on their SOAP Note template was not showing the full name of the supervisor on the finalized PDF version. This has been fixed so that the full name of the supervisor is visible.
Reset password not updating for Internet Explorer and Firefox users: Some users of Internet Explorer and Firefox reported the option to reset a user’s password was not working properly within their browser. A fix has been put in place to ensure this functionality is working correctly within Internet Explorer and Firefox.
SOAP Note tab not rendering in the Portal: An issue was reported by some users that error messages were encountered when trying to open a student’s SOAP Notes tab in the Portal. This was caused by a timing out issue and a fix is now in place to correct the timing out errors.
SOAP Notes from a certain range not appearing in the Portal: Users reported problems regarding not being able to see all of their SOAP Notes when the date filter was applied for a particular date range. This has now been corrected so that the appropriate results are displayed when a date range filter is applied.
Slow load time for Form Responses subtab in Assessments tab: Some users, particularly users with high number of Forms with signatures, reported very slow load times and even some timing out errors when trying to display the Form Responses subtab in the Assessments tab of a student’s section. Optimizations were made in this area to address the load times and users should no longer experience significant delays.