In an effort to maintain the highest security standards and HIPAA regulations, Catalyst has an updated login experience that utilizes new security technology. This new login is also one of the initial steps of us moving to provide our customers with a single platform experience with Catalyst and our integrated products.
What hasn't changed:
Still go to https://secure.datafinch.com to login.
Still use your Username and Password!
But NOW, as soon as you enter your username and password, the Portal will automatically open to the Overview tab for your default student.
You can easily navigate the Portal using the tabs and drop downs in the upper right corner.
- Access that Administration tab.
- OR, click the drop down arrow to select desired student and click Go.
You guys spoke and we listened! Users will now have the ability to create SOAP Notes in the Catalyst app and Portal for past day/time AND for a future time within the same calendar day.
- In the Portal, access the SOAP Note Entry button from the Data Entry tab.
- Enter past dates/times, OR, enter future times for today's date without getting an error!
Note: Future times only works within the same calendar day that you are creating the SOAP Note. You cannot create SOAP Notes for future dates, only times.
Release 4.22 is what we call a Bug Burn, meaning our team focused our efforts primarily on fixing bugs! All bugs listed below have been fixed with release version 4.22.
- Playlist Sync Issues (#10590): Some users reported newly added Targets to playlists were not syncing down to the device without a significant workaround. This issue has been resolved.
- App Crashing on Select Samsung Phones (#10588): A few users reported crashing when trying to open the app while using Samsung Galaxy 7 and Galaxy 8 smartphones. This issue has been resolved.
- Frequency Count Defaulting to 1 Occurrence in Progress Reports (#10334): Users reported what was believed to be a bug in the “Session Average for Period” section in custom progress reports. Upon further investigation, the average was working as designed; however, in order to give our users a more accurate piece of data, we have introduced a “Session Totals for Period” in order to capture frequency and quantity target sums of occurrences instead of average of occurrences.
- Error Message when Viewing Archived Behavior Graphs (#10290): Some users reported receiving an error message when they attempted to view graphs for behaviors that had been archived. This issue has been resolved.
- Videos Not Syncing (#10545): Some users reported videos were not syncing up to the Portal and instead, staying as an “unsynced” item on the app no matter how long they left the app open. We have resolved this issue and also, put a video status screen in place in the app as a troubleshooting tool in case the user encounters slow upsync again in the future. In order to access this troubleshooting tool, please contact Customer Service and they will walk you through it.
- Bulk Timesheet Export Timing Out (#10811): Users reported a timing out error when trying to generate and Excel export for the Bulk Timesheet Report. We have resolved the bug by optimizing the export’s performance. Please Note: if you have more than 100 signatures within the time range you are trying to export, the export will not include the pictures of the signatures. If you need the pictures of the signatures within the Excel export, we recommend shortening the time range for which you are generating the export.