- Navigate to https://secure.datafinch.com.
- Click Forgot Password? link.
- Enter Username in field and click Reset button.
Note: Your Catalyst Username contains the organization prefix followed by a period (.) followed by a specific username e.g., datafinch.lucy
Check the email associated with your Catalyst account for a reset email containing a temporary password.
Back on the Catalyst login page (https://secure.datafinch.com):
- Enter Username and temporary Password. The New Password modal displays.
- Enter New Password and Confirm Password.
Note: Catalyst passwords must contain:
8 to 50 characters
At least 1 uppercase
At least 1 lowercase
At least 1 number
At least 1 special character !@#$%^&* (excludes periods)
- Enter New Device PIN and Confirm PIN. If you do not want to reset your PIN, reenter your current PIN in the New Device PIN and Confirm PIN fields.
Note: Catalyst PINs must contain:
6 to 10 numbers (PIN length is determined by an Administrator in the Portal).
- Click the Update button.
- Login to Catalyst Portal using new password.