The first time a user logs into the Catalyst Online Portal, the system may prompt to reset password. Use information given in the Welcome to Catalyst email.
Note: If you did not receive a Welcome to Catalyst email, contact your System Administrator.
- Navigate to https://secure.datafinch.com. The Catalyst login page displays.
- Enter Username and given Password.
Note: Your Catalyst Username contains the organization prefix followed by a period (.) followed by a specific username e.g., datafinch.lucy
- Click Login button.
- The Expired Password modal displays IF your Administrator selected for you to change your password upon initial login.
- Enter New Password and Confirm Password.
Note: Catalyst passwords must contain:
8 to 50 characters
At least 1 uppercase
At least 1 lowercase
At least 1 number
At least 1 special character !@#$%^&* (excludes periods)
- Enter New Device PIN and Confirm PIN (PIN will only be used to login to the Catalyst Mobile App).
Note: Catalyst PINs must contain:
6 to 10 numbers (PIN length is determined by an Administrator in the Portal).
- Click the Update button.
- Login to Catalyst Portal using new password.