SOAP Notes Workflow - No longer need to verify and publish!
The Catalyst Portal has gotten a facelift and we really think that you are going to like it.
Catalyst is now cleaner and sleeker with all the same great functionality that you love.
The first thing you will notice when you log in to the Catalyst Portal are the upgraded colors! Aren't they pretty? And, while the color upgrades give the Portal a dramatically different look, all the functions, tabs, and links are located exactly where they were before.
The following images are responsive. Click on the left or right side of the page (or drag the slider) to see the NEW Catalyst Portal compared to the old Catalyst Portal.
SOAP Notes Workflow
The SOAP Note workflow has been revamped making it easier than ever. With the new workflow, you will no longer need to verify and publish SOAP Notes. Instead, create your SOAP Note in the Catalyst app or the Portal and then view or download the SOAP Note from the Documentation tab in the Students Section.
To learn more about this simplified workflow, please visit the SOAP Notes Subtab documentation.
For additional information about SOAP Notes, please visit the following articles:
- Complete SOAP Note Response - Create SOAP Notes via the Catalyst app
- SOAP Note Entry Subtab - Create SOAP Notes via the Portal
Along with major visual improvements to the Catalyst Portal and simplifying the SOAP Note view and download workflow, our team tackled a number of bugs that had been reported. All bugs listed below have been fixed with release version 4.21.
- Duration Timers on Android Devices (#9948): Users reported when several duration behavior targets were running at one time, the timers were not functioning properly.
- App crashing on Kindles and iPads (#10585): Some users informed us the app would crash at random times. Upon further investigation, we discovered this issue was due to the device switching from a stable connection (WiFi or cellular) to a weak connection.
- Broken icon displayed when accessing graphs in the Portal (#10589): Several users reported seeing a broken icon when trying to view graphs for skill acquisition or behaviors in the portal.
- Prompt schedule not in order on the app (#10072): Users reported the order of prompts within an errorless target were not in the correct order that corresponded with the order set in the portal.
- Verifying SOAP Note error message (#10526): Some users informed us of error messages appearing when they tried to verify and publish their SOAP Notes.
- Format issue on Android phones (#8307): A few users reported seeing text extend beyond the Notes screen when on an Android phone.