Often, this is due to low Trial Count. The following steps will walk you through how to see what the Minimum Number of Trials Required per Day is and then how to go into a Targets Raw Data and see if it is being met.
View Minimum Number of Trials Required per Day to be sure that it is set correctly.
- Access Mastery Criteria subtab from the Setup Tab in the Students Section.
- In the Settings section, review the Minimum Number of Trials Required per Day.
- Adjust if necessary.
Review the Raw data for the Target in question.
- Access Skills Acquisition tab from the Students Section.
- Locate Target in question. Skill Area > Program > Target
- Click Actions.
- Select Raw Data.
- Make sure the Target has met the Minimum Number of Trials as indicated in the Student’s Settings.
Note: DTT, Jump-To, Task Analysis, and Duration Targets are the ONLY Target Types that can be Mastered out in Catalyst. Other Target Types must be manually Mastered out from the Targets Action menu.
If the raw data does not show that the Minimum Number of Trials is being met, either adjust the number of Minimum Number of Trials per Day as desired OR increase the number of Trials conducted to during a session to meet the Minimum Number of Trials.
If though, the raw data shows that the Minimum Number of Trials is being meet, contact Support for additional help.