Note: To learn more about creating a Functional Analysis or view related data, please visit Functional Analysis documentation.
- Open desired Student Notebook.
- Tap tab from side menu.
- Assessment List screen displays.
- In Functional Analysis section, tap desired Functional Analysis to perform.
- Desired Functional Analysis displays.
a. First Condition & Length of
b. Condition Definition &
c. Functional Analysis Overview
& Date Completed
- Tap in desired Functional Analysis.
- The session time will start to count down.
- Tap icon to score a Behavior.
Note: To decrease the count, swipe left and tap the Undo button.
- Tap icon when session is over to save data to the portal.
Note: Click Cancel Session icon to start over.
- Next scheduled session appears at top of app.
- Completed sessions display in Assessment Overview.
- When all sessions are completed that Assessment Overview window displays.
Create Anecdotal note during a Functional Analysis.
- Tap Add Note icon.
- Enter desired note in Add Note screen.
- Tap Save.
Note: To exit Add Note screen without saving, tap anywhere outside of Note screen.
- Any session containing a note will have a icon next to the completion date.
- Tap the icon to view notes.
Note: To view notes in portal, access the Functional Analysis subtab in the Assessments tab of the Students portal. Click here for more information.