Access ABC Graphing subtab from the Behavior Reduction tab in the Student Section.
- Click ABC Graphing subtab.
- Select (All Behaviors) or click appropriate Behavior to view raw data.
- Click Raw ABC Data.
- Click Export or Close once data has been viewed.
Note: To view any Notes that have been typed in the ABC Recording page on the app select Export. Notes will be listed in the spreadsheet.
- Select (All Behaviors) or click appropriate Behavior to view graph for individual behaviors.
Note: To select multiple Behaviors to view, hold Control (Command) while selecting.
- Select Graph Type.
Note: There are several ABC Graphing options. The graph will automatically change according to the Graph Type selected.
- Graph displays.
To customize a graph, users can add Annotations such as Note or a Condition Line. Users can also delete or hide Annotations.
- Click Annotations.
- Click Add Annotation.
3. Enter Add Annotation information.
*Denotes Required Field
- Type - Note, Condition Line, Goal Line
- Line Style
4. Click Save.
5. OR from ABC Graph, select other Annotation options to View, Delete or Hide.
Select a Technical Indicator and the system will calculate and populate on the graph according to the displayed date range.
Chart Settings allow users to make slight adjustments to graph view.
Reset the graph back to it's original settings. The only items that will remain after reseting will be any Annotations that have been added.
ABC Graphs default display is 3 months. Users can change the graph date range and frequency.
- At bottom of graph select desired range from preconfigured ranges.
- 1D, 5D, 14D - Graphs the last 1, 5, or 14 Days.
- MTD - Graphs Month to Date
- 1M, 3M, 6M - Graphs the last 1, 3, or 6 Months.
- YTD - Graphs Year to Date
- 1Y, 2Y, 3Y - Graphs the last 1, 2, or 5 Years
- Max - Graphs all data taken for Behavior.
Note: If student has a lot of Behavior data, this function may cause Catalyst to slow down or freeze completely.
- Custom - Click to create custom range.
- Click dropdown labeled Daily and select desired display frequency.
Additionally, users can print or save the displayed graph.
Note: Graph will print or save in the current displayed state.