Each person who uses Catalyst (either the online Portal or the app) will need a User account. Organizations can create users as employees or parents and can assign any level of desired Security Rights to each user.
Access Users from the Administration Menu in the Administration Section.
Scroll to bottom of page and click Create New User link.
**All fields except Title are required.
- Click User Type dropdown to select Employee vs Parent.
- Enter user’s First and Last name.
Note: This is the name that display on all data taken, in SOAP Notes, etc.
- Enter user Title if desired.
- Enter Username.
Note: Username is unique for this user.
- Enter a Password & Device PIN for user.
- Enter Email.
- Select Force User to Change Password if you would like the user to create a new password immediately after logging in with the password you’ve created for user.
- Click in Security Groups field and select appropriate Security rights for user.
IMPORTANT: Only one security group can be selected per user.
- Click in Site Assignments (if Sites is enabled for your organization) and select desired Site.
- Catalyst defaults Student Access to All Students. To choose specific student access, click the Student Access dropdown and select appropriate students.
Note: To assign more than one student, select each student while holding the control key.
- Click Save.