View all organization registered devices (iPad, tablet, etc.) and their current Catalyst and operating system versions. Organization administrators can easily unregister devices as needed as well as ensure all devices are continuously up to date with the latest version of Catalyst.
Access Devices from the Administration Menu in the Administration Section.
Note: If utilizing the Sites feature, the Devices link will be housed under each individual Site.
Registered Devices window displays. From this screen you can view information about each registered device.
- Current Version – Displays most current Catalyst App version and a link to download.
- Device Name – If the device itself is named, it will register here, otherwise, the Device Name will default to iPad, Kindle, or Android.
- Device Type
- Catalyst – Displays the Catalyst version + Build that the device is utilizing (i.e., 22.214.171.124180).
- iOS Version – Displays the iOS system version the device is running.
- Date Registered - Displays date Catalyst app was registered on this device.
- Last Check-In – Displays last date Catalyst app was logged into on this device.