Selective Sync on the Catalyst app allows users to choose which student profiles to sync to the device. There are two ways that a user can sync students: when they first register a device and login OR, they can change which students are synced while they are logged in.
- After you have logged into a device and unlocked the Catalyst App, the Selective Sync window displays.
Note: Only the students assigned to you (in the Portal) will be available to sync to the device. For now, students will not be grouped by Sites. If you do not see desired student, contact your System Administrator.
- To select desired students to sync, tap all appropriate checkboxes from available.
Note: If there are a lot of students assigned to you, tap the Search field and enter the students name to narrow down the selection field.
- Tap Apply.
After you have initially selected students, the students originally selected to sync will display automatically in the Catalyst App. See next section to manage students that are synced in the Catalyst App.
Manage Selective Sync
After a user is logged in, they are able to change which students are synced to the device without locking the Catalyst App or logging out of the device.
- Login and unlock the Catalyst App.
- On the Students Notebook page, tap the button at the top of screen.
- On the Selective Sync window, select and deselect checkboxes as appropriate.
- Tap Apply.