Access SOAP Notes from the Administration Menu in the Administration Section.
- Locate desired SOAP Note Template and click the Actions ellipse.
- Select Edit.
Once a custom field has been created, they can be dragged and dropped in any desired order.
Note: Changes are automatically published and available to users in the Catalyst app.
- Click and hold the icon for desired field.
- Drag field to new position.
- Drop/Release field.
To maintain historical consistency and the quality of SOAP Note responses, only the Required checkbox and the Minimum/Maximum values can be edited. Entry Text and Comma Separated Choices cannot be edited once a field is saved.
Note: To edit errors or available question options, delete field and re-enter revised version via Add New Entry.
- Click Edit for desired field.
- Make desired changes.
- Click Save button.
- Click Delete for desired field.
- Click Ok button to confirm field deletion.