- In the Administration Section, click Users from the Administration Menu.
- Search for appropriate user.
- Click Change. The Change Password modal displays.
- Enter your password in Confirm Password.
- Enter desired New Password and Confirm Password for selected user.
Note: Catalyst passwords must contain:
8 to 50 characters
At least 1 uppercase
At least 1 lowercase
At least 1 number
At least 1 special character !@#$%^&* (excludes periods)
- Select checkbox Force user to change password if desired.
- Click Save.
Catalyst will send an email to email address listed for the user with new password information.
If a user is in the field and does not have ability to reset Password or PIN, an organizations Administrator can begin the process for the user through the portal.
- From Employee Management screen, search for appropriate user.
- Click Reset link.
- Catalyst will send an email to the user with a temporary password information.